Cyber Security Standards
At Virtualitics, we are committed to building trust and transparency with all our customers by having a rigorous and comprehensive cybersecurity and risk management program.
Our commitment to security
At Virtualitics, we are dedicated to the security, availability, process integrity, and confidentiality of all our products and services.
Virtualitics takes great pride in working on national security issues for the US government and takes the responsibility of protecting this information as a privilege.
Trusted by the US government and the department of defense
Our cybersecurity program includes strict adherence to US Department of Defense security requirements and commercial security standards and frameworks. In addition, our security assurance and commitment are validated by external and independent assessments of our cybersecurity risk management program.
Critical to the successful operations of a government solution, Virtualitics at a minimum complies and sometimes exceeds US Government’s security requirements.
Our security highlights
- Continuous internal and external vulnerability scanning
- Data encryption at-rest and in-transit
- Data validation
- Data retention
- Data isolation
- Encryption FIPS 140-2, cryptographic compliant
- Continuous network vulnerability scanning
- Continuous endpoint security monitoring
- Continuous cloud security monitoring
- Business continuity program
- Disaster recovery testing
- Background checks
- Security awareness training
- Continuous phishing email campaigns
Security frameworks, compliance, standards and certifications (achieved, or in process)
- NIST SP 800-171
- SOC 2 Type 2
- SOC 2 Type 3
- CIS Top 20