Advanced data analytics and visualization platform release features to support a wide array of
industry use cases, such as for logistics, financial asset management, credit ratings, banking,
advertising, healthcare, manufacturing, CPG, and oil companies.
Pasadena, Calif. – February 28, 2019 – Virtualitics Inc, a leading software company specializing in machine learning, advanced data analytics and visualization, has announced a new release for its flagship product VIP – Virtualitics Immersive PlatformTM in order to support more use cases for a wide array of industries. The software uses AI to quickly identify key insights in the data, while immersive visualization provides a unique way to represent the data and explain AI findings through desktop or coupled with Virtual Reality (VR) to offer more powerful visualizations and a unique collaboration tool.
According to Ciro Donalek, CTO and Co-Founder of Virtualitics: “Data scientists are in high demand and there are simply not enough of them to satisfy the need. Our software bridges this gap, allowing non-data scientists to exploit sophisticated machine learning routines in a few clicks, and at the same time greatly improving data scientist’s workflow through high-dimensional visualizations and a way to build powerful narratives to explain their models to key stakeholders.”
Dr. Alban Quillaud, VP Digital Innovation and Analytics of Kuehne and Nagel, said: “Virtualitics has not only helped us to save time, but has allowed us to seamlessly identify critical business insights that have generated tangible book-value for our supply chain customers.”
Bert R. Mandelbaum MD DHL (Hon), Co-Director of Sports Medicine, Department of Orthopedic Surgery at Cedars Sinai, said: “The Virtualitics platform and team utilizing Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality and Machine Learning has provided our clinical scientific group immersive visualization and a true collaborative and precise analysis of our data. This approach has been transformative and has helped facilitate the development of clinical guidelines, consensus documents and new study design.”
Today, Virtualitics released a host of new features in support of use cases for a wide array of industries, including:
- Faster “Time to Insight”: Machine Learning (ML) tools, combined with multidimensional visualization, enables teams to quickly understand complex data and identify actionable insights.
- Easy-to-Use Machine Learning: Packaged ML tools are intuitive and allow anyone in an organization to take complicated datasets and get answers to questions in seconds.
- Advanced Multidimensional Visualization: Go beyond 2D visualization – view the effects of multiple metrics at once with advanced 3D visualizations, and quickly find and identify hidden patterns and insights.
- Top Tier Virtual Reality (VR) Experience: The VR platform is the best way to view multidimensional data, both for collaboration and for delivering immersive presentations to clients.
- Python API that allows data scientists to connect VIP with their platform of choice and call routines programmatically.
Integrating VIP into data scientists’ workflows will aid them in data engineering, sharing insights, and building machine learning models while allowing them to create immersive visualizations with one-line commands.”
The software can be seamlessly integrated in client infrastructures with easy-to-use embedded ML routines to help users quickly find key insights and unlock the power of high-dimensional visualizations in real-time collaboration through the Shared Virtual Office™ (SVO), where users can share their analysis and build immersive dashboards.
Michael Amori, CEO and Co-founder of Virtualitics, commented: “Virtualitics is growing quickly in the enterprise software market. We are redefining the way data analytics is being performed thanks to our technology blending AI and Immersive Visualization. Our Fortune 500 clients and the government are now able to extract and share key findings in their data in seconds, when it previously took many hours or was impossible to find such insights.”
Virtualitics has been operational since August 2016, raising $11.4M through Series A and Series B rounds, led by Centricus and The Venture Reality Fund.