Our fast-growing team is looking for a skilled, motivated and reliable Technical Recruiter to help grow our company.
What you’ll do
- Full cycle ownership of recruiting process: you’ll work closely with hiring managers to prepare job descriptions, postings and coordinating with external recruiters
- You’ll be face of the company doing initial interviews and screening of top candidates
- Manage direct recruiting efforts for key roles
- Managing and amplifying our presence as an employer; spearhead employer branding
- Own the recruiting pipeline and strategy
- Create strong internal relationships with hiring managers and stakeholders, advising on process and talent pipeline
- Utilize LinkedIn Recruiter and other tools to find the top-quality talent
- Create reporting and presentations for People Operations leadership and stakeholder review
- 4+ years of full cycle technical recruiting/talent acquisition experience
- Experience utilizing a modern ATS
- LinkedIn Recruiter seat experience strongly preferred
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Ambitious and technically-minded, with strong social and interpersonal skills
- Work effectively in team and/or project environments
what we offer
We are a team of ambitious individuals who are passionate about creating a revolutionary software company. At Virtualitics, you will have a significant career development opportunity and a chance to contribute to one of the fastest growing startups in Southern California. Our benefits include highly competitive pay, equity, and fully paid health / vision / dental insurance for you + dependents, unlimited PTO and tons of office snacks!
Virtualitics is committed to building a company where every individual can bring their full impact and reach their fullest potential. Our mission is to build a diverse and inclusive environment where talented people of all cultures, ages, perspectives, opinions, education, backgrounds, races, gender identity, religions, orientations, abilities, and beliefs can grow and thrive with Virtualitics.