Our fast-growing team is looking for a skilled, motivated and reliable Solutions Engineer to join our growing customer-facing team.
What you’ll do
- Become a product expert by developing a thorough understanding of our software products and capabilities, and use this knowledge to deliver high-impact solutions to clients
- Analyze critical client data side-by-side with our expert machine learning team and present insights back to the clients
- Support our fast-growing federal and commercial sales teams by giving technical product demonstrations to prospective clients, highlighting our value proposition
- Explain how our software has been used in previous success cases and think laterally to apply these concepts to future projects
- Find and create additional datasets to diversify product demonstrations and augment our use case portfolio
- Help clients maximize their ROI by running training sessions and workshops
- Maintain a strong relationship with the engineering team to communicate client needs and provide usability feedback in order to drive future product development
- Assist clients with deploying our software in their environments
- Provide advice about how to use our software with different kinds of data
- Improve client-facing documentation and create other crucial supporting content, such as tutorials and webinars
- Exceptional problem solving, analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, engineering, math or related discipline
- Fluent in Python, with a focus on data analysis
- Exceptional communication skills with all levels of management (you’ll be interacting regularly with senior leadership of our most important clients and of Virtualitics)
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work extended hours during critical periods
- The ability to work independently and remotely in an environment that changes rapidly (we’re a startup)
- Prior experience in a client-facing analytical role, such as consulting, technical sales or similar is a plus
What We Offer You
We are a team of ambitious individuals who are passionate about creating a revolutionary software company. At Virtualitics, you will have a significant career development opportunity and a chance to contribute to one of the fastest growing startups in Southern California. Our benefits include highly competitive pay, equity, and fully paid health / vision / dental insurance for you + dependents, unlimited PTO and tons of office snacks!
Virtualitics is committed to building a company where every individual can bring their full impact and reach their fullest potential. Our mission is to build a diverse and inclusive environment where talented people of all cultures, ages, perspectives, opinions, education, backgrounds, races, gender identity, religions, orientations, abilities, and beliefs can grow and thrive with Virtualitics.