Our fast-growing team is looking for a skilled, motivated, and reliable Software Engineer to help grow our company.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and take responsibility for new features in our various enterprise software products
- Work closely with other teams, including QA, Design, and Machine Learning
- 4+ years of professional experience building desktop applications (pref. games or other interactive software) in C#, C++, or similar object-oriented language in a Windows environment (Visual Studio) hasn’t spent
- Strong ability and motivation to solve challenging problems and mentor junior developers
- Working knowledge of Git or similar version control systems
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as individually
- A commitment to writing modular, performant, and well-documented code
- 3+ years of professional experience working with Unity, Unreal, or a similar game engine
- Proficiency in Python or Java
- Experience building applications for Android, Linux, and MacOSX
- Experience with AWS
- Experience building VR/AR applications with Oculus, Vive, WMR, Hololens, or Magic Leap
- Experience in Data Science, Machine Learning, or Data Visualization
What We Offer You
We are a team of ambitious individuals who are passionate about creating a revolutionary software company. At Virtualitics, you will have a significant career development opportunity and a chance to contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Southern California. Our benefits include highly competitive pay, equity, and fully paid health/vision/dental insurance for you + dependents, unlimited PTO, and tons of office snacks!
Virtualitics is committed to building a company where every individual can bring their full impact and reach their fullest potential. Our mission is to build a diverse and inclusive environment where talented people of all cultures, ages, perspectives, opinions, education, backgrounds, races, gender identity, religions, orientations, abilities, and beliefs can grow and thrive with Virtualitics.