We’ve had a lot of success selling our products to the Federal government and commercial market, and we’re looking to hire a Project Manager to help take our product to the next level!
What you’ll do
In this role, you’ll help build and evolve Virtualitics Immersive Platform (VIP), and join the team designing and crafting tools to help analysts, data scientists, knowledge workers, and business leaders better understand their data and effectively communicate insights from their data.
To pave the way, you will:
- Work cross-functionally with Data Science, Engineering, and Product Marketing to manage projects for product/feature enhancements that are important to our customers and partners.
- Be our Agile leader and guide predictable and repeatable processes.
- Communicate shipped projects to relevant internal/external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to determine key project priorities and build project plans to track achievements, deliverables and manage all execution
- Keep track of projects relevant to the Virtualitics Immersive Platform via consistent check-ins with applicable teams
- Decrease the number of unexpected issues via incident management against key initiatives
- Capture all known sub-optimal Tech/Product related issues in a clear and simple format
- Follow up and track fixes to ensure the problem has been amended prior to the next applicable content release
- Maintain relationships with internal partners to ensure that any amendments to internal service level agreements are updated
- You know how to discover the problem and determine the solution
- You have experience coordinating and leading multiple projects simultaneously, executing and managing requirements, reviewing deliverables for quality and consistency that you can tell us about
- You have a deep understanding of the full life-cycle of a project
- You care about a collaborative work management tool with unlimited visibility into the project schedule and work in progress and your team members are updated on top priorities
- You have the ability to work independently and remotely in an environment that changes rapidly (we’re a startup)
What We Offer You
We are a team of ambitious individuals who are passionate about creating a revolutionary AI-as-a-Service company. At Virtualitics, you will have a significant career development opportunity and a chance to contribute to one of the fastest growing startups in Southern California. Our benefits include highly competitive pay, equity, and fully paid health / vision / dental insurance for you + dependents, unlimited PTO and tons of office snacks (once we go back)!