We’ve had a lot of success selling our products to the Federal government and commercial market, and we’re looking to hire a Product Marketer to help take our product to the next level!
What you’ll do
In this role, you’ll help build and evolve Virtualitics Immersive Platform (VIP), and join the team designing and crafting the content to help analysts, data scientists, knowledge workers, and business leaders better understand their data and effectively communicate insights from their data.
To pave the way, you will:
- Own the go-to-market strategy and ongoing release cadence for high-priority product content from ideation to launch and adoption.
- Lead thinking and analysis to help us better understand our customers’ needs and the competitive landscape.
- Partner with our Sales, Product, Design, Data Science, and Engineering teams to represent the voice of the customer in influencing our content strategy.
- Work closely with our Sales and Product teams to bring solutions to market thoughtfully.
- Develop marketing programs & campaigns to drive sales and product engagement.
- Coordinate across all cross-functional stakeholders (both internal and external) ensuring feedback is prioritized and ultimately leads to a better product for our customers.
- You have 3+ years experience in product marketing for a data analytics or tech startup
- You’ve launched and driven adoption for new technology services, owning and achieving key KPIs.
- You understand the marketing funnel and know how to optimize it at each stage.
- You’ve worked with Sales teams, successfully enabling them with strategic marketing campaigns.
- You’re a great communicator with experience conveying ideas to end users and engineering teams alike.
- You’re comfortable developing marketing strategies using both quantitative and qualitative insights.
- You have strong personal organization and project management abilities.
- You have the ability to work independently and remotely in an environment that changes rapidly (we’re a startup)
What We Offer You
We are a team of ambitious individuals who are passionate about creating a revolutionary AI-as-a-Service company. At Virtualitics, you will have a significant career development opportunity and a chance to contribute to one of the fastest growing startups in Southern California. Our benefits include highly competitive pay, equity, and fully paid health / vision / dental insurance for you + dependents, unlimited PTO and tons of office snacks (once we go back)!