Our fast-growing team is looking for a skilled, motivated and reliable Federal Account Executive (DoD) to help grow our company.
What you’ll do
- Independently generate new business by identifying and acquiring new customers.
- Identify business opportunities and source leads through networking, online research, and attending conferences and industry days
- Drive adoption of Virtualitics’ AI solutions across the DoD
- Predict and forecast potential client use cases; identify innovative methods by which clients can utilize Virtualitics in different environments
- Manage customer relationships such as organizing site visits and coordinating customer discovery sessions, conducting demos, creating documentation and briefing materials, and answering in-depth questions about Virtualitics’ capabilities
- This role will report to the VP of Federal
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree a plus
- 5-7 years of overall experience selling technical solutions to the federal government
- 2+ years of proven enterprise software/SaaS sales experience, preferably in an early stage startup or other fast-paced, technology-driven environments
- Strong business development leadership skills and a track record in building and scaling strategies that deliver results against aggressive growth targets
- Knowledge of the federal sector, including the Department of Defense, Intelligence Community, and other federal civilian agencies and familiarity with the solicitation and proposal process
- Ability to establish clear value propositions via excellent communication skills in these forms: customer conversations, company and product presentations, written communications such as email and proposals
- The ability to work independently and remotely in an environment that changes rapidly (we’re a startup)
You will be required to obtain and maintain an interim and/or final security clearance. Failure to obtain and maintain the required level of clearance may result in the withdrawal of a job offer or removal.
What We Offer You
We are a team of ambitious individuals who are passionate about creating a revolutionary software company. At Virtualitics, you will have a significant career development opportunity and a chance to contribute to one of the fastest growing startups in Southern California. Our benefits include highly competitive pay, equity, and fully paid health / vision / dental insurance for you + dependents, unlimited PTO and tons of office snacks!
Virtualitics is committed to building a company where every individual can bring their full impact and reach their fullest potential. Our mission is to build a diverse and inclusive environment where talented people of all cultures, ages, perspectives, opinions, education, backgrounds, races, gender identity, religions, orientations, abilities, and beliefs can grow and thrive with Virtualitics.