We’ve had a lot of success selling our products to the Federal government and commercial market, and we’re looking to hire a Content Manager to help take our product to the next level!
What you’ll do
In this role, you’ll help build and evolve Virtualitics Immersive Platform (VIP), and join the team designing and crafting tools to help analysts, data scientists, knowledge workers, and business leaders better understand their data and effectively communicate insights from their data.
To pave the way, you will:
- Own and manage our public facing documentation for customers and partners
- Write clear, consistent, concise user-interface content, emails, notifications, and product tours.
- Develop product names and narratives for early stage products.
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, data scientists and engineers to deliver compelling UX solutions.
- Act as a subject matter authority who can present and rationalize work to internal teammates, partners, and our customers.
- Use data and research to evaluate content’s impact.
- Look at messaging through a global lens to deliver experiences for different markets.
- Maintain and document evolving content, brand, and voice/tone standards.
- Effectively balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- 2+ years of design or UX writing and visual experience.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are passionate about data and visualizations that inform the business decisions of the future.
- You can build rational and articulable solutions to complex problems.
- You have the ability to empathize with your audience and can anticipate user needs.
- You choose clear and concise over long or complex wording to get an idea across.
- You love both strategy and hands-on writing and editing.
- You’re someone who thrives in a fast-paced organization.
- You are able to sift through a lot of information and identify critical information
- You have exceptional organizational skills
- You have the ability to work independently and remotely in an environment that changes rapidly (we’re a startup)
What We Offer You
We are a team of ambitious individuals who are passionate about creating a revolutionary AI-as-a-Service company. At Virtualitics, you will have a significant career development opportunity and a chance to contribute to one of the fastest growing startups in Southern California. Our benefits include highly competitive pay, equity, and fully paid health / vision / dental insurance for you + dependents, unlimited PTO and tons of office snacks (once we go back)!